Prevent “Container Rain”
Cargo Dry is a specially-formulated desiccant designed to lower the dewpoint inside shipping and storage containers.
By lowering the dewpoint, it easily protects your products from moisture damage caused by condensation and elevated humidity (“container rain”).
Inhibit the Formation of Mold, Mildew, Rust & Corrosion
- Easy to install and remove
- High vapor transmission rate
- Absorbs up to 158% of its weight in moisture
- Provides 50 days or more of moisture protection
- Prevents weak cartons and loose labels caused by moisture
- Environmentally safe and can be disposed of as normal waste
Sizes Available in Grams
Cargo Dry comes in a variety of sizes and concentrations to be used in containers and in packages, cartons and crates inside a container.
- 500 gram bags,
- 1000 gram bags
- 1500 gram bags
- 6 unit case (Cargo DryPLUS Pak)
- 10 unit case (Cargo Dry Pak)
- 10 unit box (1500 gram packs)
- 30 unit box (500 gram bag)
Cargo Dry Plus
Cargo Dry Plus distinguishes itself from others with its special blend that will absorb up to 158% of its weight in moisture.
Cargo Dry provides 50 days or more of moisture protection; it inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion.
Cargo Dry prevents weak cartons and loose labels that are caused by moisture.
One unit consists of a three bag strip containing 1,000 grams secured to a convenient hook that is easy to hang in any container, providing simple application at maximum protection.
- Use 6 units (1 case) in one 20’ GP container
- Use 12 units (2 cases) in one 40’ GP container
Not sure which product is right for your needs?
- Ocean, truck, rail and air shipping containers
- Spill control
- Ideal for boats & RVs; can be used as a long-term storage application
- Protection of auto parts, machinery, metal products, paper & cardboard boxes
- Protection of textiles, leather goods, shoes, furniture, food products, grains, feeds, pet food, canned goods and bottled products