Azorb Desiccant Solutions offers a complete line of Humidity Indicating Cards (HIC). These low cost, color changing cards give easy, instant visual indication of humidity conditions within various types of barrier packaging. HIC Cards are often used in conjunction with a desiccant and a moisture barrier bag when shipping products where moisture elimination is critical, such as electronic components.
Azorb offers the standard Cobalt Dichloride HIC Cards and “Cobalt Free” HIC Cards that are REACH compliant and acceptable by European Union (EU) standards.
HIC Cards Spec Compliance:
- Approved for MIL-I-8835 applications
- 30%-40%-50% card complies with MS 2003-2
- 5%-10%-15% card complies with JEDEC Standard 033
- 5%-10%-60% card complies with JEDEC Standard 033B
- Cobalt Free Cards are REACH Compliant & accepted by European Union Standards
Azorb Desiccant Solutions offers 3 Types of HIC Cards:
- Cobalt Dichloride and Cobalt Dichloride Free Cards
- Spots turn from Blue to Pink to indicate humidity levels
- Cobalt Free Cards
- Spots turn from Brown to Azure (Blue) to indicate humidity levels
- REACH Compliant & accepted by EU standards
HIC Cards are available on rolls by request!