Azorb Desiccant Solutions offers a wide variety of Unit Pak products to help protect against the formation of Mold, Mildew, Rust or Corrosion. Azorb offers Unit Paks filled with Clay or Silica Gel desiccant materials and outer pouch materials (substrates) of Kraft Paper, Tyvek® or Sewn Cloth. These Unit Paks meet or exceed Military Specification MIL-D- 3464, Type I & II.
Unit Paks are being used as low cost insurance to provide moisture protection in manufacturing, shipping, packaging, storage, electronics, telecommunications and medical applications to name a few.
A “Unit” refers to a military specification for packaging that has been adopted throughout the industry. The term ‘Unit” is a quantity of desiccant which will adsorb a set percentage of its weight at certain levels of humidity. For convenience, one unit is equal to approximately one ounce.
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- Regenerated is possible
- Inhibits Mold, Mildew, Rust and Corrosion
- Shipping, Storage and Packaging
- Electronics, Telecommunications and Medical
Standard Unit Pak Product Offerings:
- Clay with Kraft Paper: Unit Sizes: 1/6, 1/3, 1/2, 1, 2 and 4
- Clay with Tyvek: Unit Sizes: 1/6, 1/3, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16
- Clay with Sewn Cloth Bag:Unit Sizes: 8, 16 and 80
- Silica Gel with Tyvek: Unit Sizes: 1/6, 1/3, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16
*Other sizes are available, along with special orders and custom printing!