Cargo DryPak is a specially formulated desiccant blend designed to lower the dew point inside shipping and storage containers. Cargo DryPak protects cargo from condensation and moisture damage to help inhibit the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion during transport or storage.
The benefits of using Cargo DryPak:
- Reduces or eliminates “Container Rain” during shipping
- Inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion
- Absorbs up to 100% of its weight in moisture
- Can provide 50+ days of moisture protection
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- Environmentally safe with no special handling or disposal considerations
Cargo DryPak Applications:
- Ocean & Air Cargo Containers, Truck-Trailer and Train Railcar
- Ideal for Storage Units and long term storage
- Excellent for bulk powdered products such as flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee, grains, feeds and other food or pet food products.
- Water-stain prevention of Aluminum and rusting of other metals and canned goods.
- Prevents cardboard boxes from becoming soggy and weak
- Boat and RV Storage
- 500 Gram Tyvek Pouch (30 per box)
- 1,500 Gram Sewn Cloth Bag (10 per box)
- Cargo Dry Plus Hanging Product (6 per box)
- One full box for a 20 ft. container
- Two full boxes for a 40 ft. container
- 14 Grams per cubic ft. of space