Azorb Desiccant Solutions offers a complete line of oxygen absorbers designed to remove the captured oxygen when a package is sealed. By removing this unwanted oxygen, the oxygen absorbers provide protection against the harmful effects of mold, mildew, bacteria, taste and color change.
Azorb offers both the common “iron based” oxygen absorber and a “non-iron based” oxygen absorber in sizes ranging from 20cc to 3000cc. Azorb offers both products in loose/individual packets and on rolls as a continuous strip.
- FDA Approved
- Inhibits the formation of mold, mildew and bacteria growth
- Extends product shelf-life.
- Eliminates up to 3 times its weight in oxygen
- May eliminate the need for gas flushing
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- Environmentally safe
- Processed and Dried Meats
- Dried and Freeze Dried Goods
- Medications and Vitamins
- Pet Foods
Azorb Desiccant Solutions offers two Types of Oxygen Absorbers:
- Most common and less expensive
- Iron Oxide
- More expensive than iron based
- Ascorbic Acid (a.k.a. Vitamin C)
- Will not set off metal detectors
Available in the following sizes:
- Loose/Individual Oxygen Absorbers – 20cc, 30cc, 50cc, 100cc, 200cc, 300cc, 500cc, 750cc, 1000cc, 2000cc, 3000cc.
- Spool or Roll Oxygen Absorbers – 20cc, 30cc, 50cc, 100cc
*Ask us about automated dispenser equipment and special orders!